Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Cross Country Tautoro Style

Cross Country.                              
“Ready set go!” shouted Whaea Rosino I raced off. My heart was pounding because I felt like I was running as fast as a race car. When I got to the hill I stopped for a little bit then I ran up. When I ran down the hill it was worse than running up. My legs felt like they were going to break off. As soon as I went round the corner I could hear everyone shouting, “Go yellow! Go red! Go blue! Go green!” I zoomed past Matua Matt to the finish line. I had to do one more lap because of my age. Nine and eight year olds had to do two laps. On my second lap my shoes got really wet and muddy. But I still ran. Squash,squash! went my shoes as I ran past Matua Matt to the finish line.When I went past the finish line I went to my mum and said I came 6th then my mum said go have a drink so I went and got a drink then I told my mum this is the farm the school runs for cross country it is big .later on me my little sister and brother all went home with my mum and dad when my family and I got home we had some delicious ice cream it was cookies and cream.






No comments:

Post a Comment